The single-point lubrication system type MD125 is a reliable and easy to use electronically controlled lubrication system with an electromechanical drive. It can also be used as a multi-point lubrication system by using of splitters or progressive distributors, and its extremely compact pump body and low weight make it particularly suitable for areas with limited space. With its precise conveying technology, this system is suitable for automatic lubrication of roller and sliding bearings, gear racks, open gears, chains, ball screws, spindle drives and much more.
Type MD125 - flexible & compact
Type MD125 is available in two model variants: The MD125-B works with a 4.5V battery and an operating pressure of 15 or 35 bar (switchable). The type MD125-V is operated with 24V DC and can optionally be connected to the existing PLC. The higher operating pressure of up to 15 or 50 bar (switchable) opens up even more application possibilities. In addition to the 125 ml cartridge, a larger 250 ml cartridge can also be screwed onto this model. With the built-in dispaly and microcontroller specific lubrication intervals can be programmed.
Due to its compact dimensions, the type MD 125 is ideally suited for retrofitting in many applications.
The advantages of Type MD125
- precise, reliable delivery of lubricant
- battery operation,voltage supply 24V
or connection to machine control system
- delivery pressure 15-35/50 bar (174 - 508/725 psi) depending on design
- emptying time 1-24 months
- synchronization with the machine operating time possible
- operating temperature -15 °C to +60 °C
- visual warning of malfunction (LED and display)
- visual inspection of the fill level possible at any time
- vacancy report
- flow rate independent of temperature
- connection of hose line possible*
- delivery of oils and greases up to NLGI-cl. 2
- compact dimensions
- special fillings available
- adaptable to splitter / distributor
Model Type MD125-B Type MD125-V Drive electromechanical (reusable) Operating pressure 15 - 35 bar (174 - 508 psi)
15 - 50 bar (174 - 725 psi)
Settings 1 - 24 month 1 - 24 month or
Time or pulse control time mode time mode or pulse control Lubrication volume 125 ml 125 ml / 250 ml Lubricating medium oil and greases up to NLGI 2 Temperature range Al-battery +15 to +60ºC
Li-battery -15 to +60ºC
to + 60ºC
Operating voltage 4,5 V* 24V DC Weight empty 350 g (wirthout cartridge) Dimensions H x Ø 152 x 83 mm Outlet M16 / M10x1 Performance monitoring display with LED
*Batteries are not included
Selection lubricant quantities
The following tables show the lubrication quantities of the respective lubrication systems.
Lubricant / day (ml) Lubricant per cycle (ml) Selection Type MD125 min. 0,16 max. 8,0 0,16 1-24 month min. 0,16 max. 38,4 time mode individually adjustable pulse control