Special Gearboxes & Special Parts
We offer more than mere standard: our specialists prove their strength in particular when it comes to special and complex tasks – from consulting and concept develop- ment to engineering and production. With our highly qualifi ed staff, innovative production processes, and up-to-date software we always develop the optimum and most efficient drive and transmission engineering solutions. We see ourselves not only as a suppliers, but rather we are anxious to help our customers during the planning phase of their products with all the know-how of ATLANTA support.
The integration of production experts at an early stage of construction ensures quality and process-safe implementation of customer-specific solution in an adequate product.
We offer solutions in all fields of mechanical engineering
robotic, handling and automation, food machinery, machine tools, textile machines, packaging machines, printing machines, conveyor machinery, test machinery a.s.o.
From the beginning
- Construction of precision gears and transmission components to customer specification or ATLANTA design.
- 3D modeling of individual components up to complete product groups
- Planning and development including the relevant collaboration
- Equipment construction including fabrication
- Production and delivery of precision gears and transmission components
Custom-made precision gear units
- Spur gear units
- Worm gear units
- Bevel gear units
- Change-speed gear units
- Chain drives
- Planetary gear units
- Spindle lifting gear units
- Cylindrical gear units
- Drive elements for servo systems
- and much more
Special gear units will be developed in close agreement with the customer and designed for the specific application optimally.
- racks in module 1 to 16
- gearing grade 3 to 10
- straight and helical tooth
- with milled teeth length up to 3000mm
- with ground teeth length up to 2000mm
Custom-made Gear Parts
- Gear wheels and change gears
with milled tooth flanks up to module 12, 900mm dia.
with ground flanks up to module 10, 320mm dia.
- Sprocket wheels and pinions
for precision roller chains 4 mm to 1 1/2" pitch acc.
to DIN 8180/8187/8188 BSA and ASA, for bushed
roller chains acc. to DIN 8164, for plate-link chains
acc. to DIN 8150 and for special chains (transport
chains, conveyor chains etc.)
- Chain-tensioning wheels and tensioning elements
with special ball bearings and hardened teeth
- Bevel gears
with straight teeth, crowned acc. to Gleason
up to module 5
- Worm wheels and worms
with milled or ground flanks up to module 6
- Timing belts and pulleys
HTD®-profile, T-and AT-profile acc. DIN/ISO 7721
Trapezoidal profile acc. DIN/ISO 5294
acc. DIN 5481
- Involute spline shafts
acc. DIN 5480/5482
- Internal gearings
up to module 5
- Splined shafts and hubs
acc. DIN 5463/5471 etc., milled and ground
In order to be able to answer your inquiry as fast as possible, please send us, if available, the relevant drawings.
We will go in contact with you as soon as possible.
With kind regards
E. Seidenspinner GmbH & Co. KG
E-Mail Custom-made inquiry